Kingston Regional Hospital Laundry
Welcome to Kingston Regional Hospital Laundry
Kingston Regional Hospital Laundry (KRHL) was established in 1974 to provide centralized linen and laundry services for healthcare providers in Central and Eastern Ontario. Today, KRHL continues to be the primary distributor of these services.
What We Do
Linen Rental with pickup and delivery
Commercial Wash and Fold
Commercial Wash and Fold Service with pickup and delivery
Work With Us
Why Choose Us
- Responding quickly to our clients’ changing linen needs
- Working with our clients to streamline their linen requirements by suggesting ways to improve in-house efficiencies and achieve cost savings.
- Maintaining a 2½ day supply of clean linen on hand in our Kingston facility, so our clients are served during chance interruptions.
- Ensuring our product quality and services are consistently adhering to the HLAC (Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council), the CSA Group and other healthcare linen standards.
- Offering an online ordering system to increase your productivity. Our system allows you to place orders, check on current order status or make changes to your existing orders. We’ve put the power in your hands – you can access our system when it fits your schedule, 24 hours a day.
By outsourcing your linen requirements, you will experience benefits, such as:
Space being made available for other uses.
Capital funding is no longer required for linen management.
Environmental waste is reduced to a minimum.
Notable savings in gas, electricity, water consumption and other direct cost.
Who We Help
Industries We Service
Long Term Care
If you have any questions or concerns, or are interested in becoming a KRHL client, please contact our Customer Service Manager 613-544-7906, ext. 221
990 Montreal Street
Tel: (613) 544-7906
Fax: (613) 544-4745
Debbie Maxwell, Customer Service, ext 221 email@example.com
Steve Clark, Operations Manager, ext 222 firstname.lastname@example.org
Leslie Phillips, Office Manager, ext 225 email@example.com